Sunday, December 18, 2011

RintzyLee Designs

...for your special occasions by RintzyLee.



These beautifully styled Vintage and Victorian wedding invitations, table seating and name card’s are all handmade by RintzyLee.


RintzyLee got her start when she decided to have a hand in creating something for her most precious day not too many months ago.



I was lucky enough to have RintzyLee answer some of my questions herself! 


Here’s what she had to say!


Q: You mentioned on your site, the idea to start your business steamed from your wedding. What made you decide to make your own table numbers, seating cards and invitations?
A: I’ve always enjoyed crafting and it was a great way to budget. It turned out to be such a great idea that turned into a business.


Q: What was your inspiration for your wedding theme?
A: I like soft and warm toned colors. The Vintage theme has also been quite popular in the wedding field. I find it very helpful also to look through magazines and create mood boards.


Q:What special occasions do you cater to?
A: Anything really. If you can think of it, I can pretty much create it. Most of my cases are for weddings but I’m able to do baby showers, birthday parties, bridal showers, dinner parties, etc.


Q:How far in advance should an order be placed?
A: It depends on how big the order is. However, most orders will require 2 to 3 weeks to complete. I also do rush orders which can be completed in as quick as 5 business days.


Q:Will you work directly with the client?
A: I love working directly with clients. This way, I can get a sense of what they really like or what they don’t like. I take photos of proofs and the work process that I send to clients along the way.


Q: Anything else you wished to add?
A: Definitely don’t hesitate to contact me on a vision you may have. I welcome custom orders. In fact, I really love it when a client comes and asks me if I am able to do something. I find it expands my creativity and inspires me to do even better!


There you have it! From RintzyLee herself!


In August, I was a lucky recipient of a RintzyLee Design Thank You card as shown below. I must say, the card was beautifully made and the detail was impeccable. When RintzyLee guarantees that she would work her hardest to make your occasion the most special, she does not hold back. Honestly, in the near future I will be purchasing a few of these cards to give to some of my co-workers. I am pretty sure they would be surprised on the craftsmanship of these cards and I can proudly say I got them from RintzyLee.




You can visit RintzyLee Designs here or visit her Etsy Shop to order her handmade designs.

Or you can contact her here to inquire about other special occasions you may have coming up.




In addition, with the wonderful Christmas holidays just around the corner, I recieved yet another card from RintzyLee. This time it was a Christmas Card! I have to admit. This card is so cute and unique that I don’t think I want to take it down after Christmas!!



Don't forget, you can contact RintzyLee personally if you have any other card themes you would like her to incorporate into her designs. Like RintzLee said above, "I welcome custom orders. In fact, I really love it when a client comes and asks me if I am able to do something. I find it expands my creativity and inspires me to do even better!" So don't hold back on your ideas for any special occasion you may have in the up and coming future.

No comments:

Post a Comment